Perritt Laboratories performs testing according to methods listed in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur. or EP) and Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP). In addition, we perform testing according to AOAC Official Methods of Analysis, ASTM testing standards, AAMI and other standard testing compendia.
The control of the microbiological quality of water systems is an important consideration for most pharmaceutical and consumer product manufacturing sites. In addition, chemical purity (often represented by Total Organic Carbon or TOC and Conductivity) is another important constituent in establishing control of purified water systems. Whether testing USP or EP Purified Water or Sterile Water for Injection, using a lab that understands the differences between the compendial water monographs is critical for the quality control of the water system and ultimately the quality and safety of your product. Testing of water systems should begin with development or review of installation, operational and performance qualification methodology through the implementation of the IQ/OQ/PQ and routine monitoring
Whether testing to meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur. or EP), Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP) or other compendial requirements, our full-service, cGMP, ISO 17025 accredited microbiological testing services can provide you with timely test results that you require, backed by a staff of dedicated professionals that have been at the forefront of testing since 1973.
Perritt Laboratories provides decades of experience and expertise in microbiological testing with a world-class quality system to back it all up. You can trust our data…..companies the world over have for over 40 years.
Our water systems testing services include:
· Heterotrophic Plate Count, United States Pharmacopeia(USP) and European Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur. or EP) Water Monograph Testing
· Water system qualification according to United States Pharmacopeia(USP) <1231> Water for Pharmaceutical Purposes
· Total Organic Carbon USP <643>
· Conductivity USP <645>
· Coliform Bacteria Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater
· Microbial Identification
· Validation, qualification and routine monitoring
· Method Development and Validation according to USP <1227> Validation of Microbial Recovery from Pharmacopeial Articles
You may find larger laboratories, but you won’t find a testing lab that can match our recognized expertise and personal touch. We know our clients by name, not client number, and it shows in their satisfaction with our testing services.