Perritt Laboratories, has been a leader in microbiological testing for the healthcare industry since 1973. Founded by Dr. Alexander Perritt, Ph. D. (Microbiology Syracuse University), Perritt Laboratories has developed broad, extensive expertise in microbiological analyses and method development coupled with a quality system second to none in the industry. Our professional FDA registered facility has earned the trust of pharmaceutical and consumer product companies around the world.
Whether testing to meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur. or EP), Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP) or other compendial requirements, our full-service, cGMP, ISO 17025 accredited microbiological testing services can provide you with timely test results that you require, backed by a staff of dedicated professionals that have been at the forefront of testing since 1973.
Perritt Laboratories provides decades of experience and expertise in microbiological testing with a world-class quality system to back it all up. You can trust our data…..companies the world over have for over 40 years.
Our microbiology testing services include:
- Microbial Content
- Microbiological Examination Of Non-sterile Products/Microbial Limits(USP, Ph. Eur. or EP, JP)
- Antimicrobial/Preservative Effectiveness Testing
- USP <51> Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test
- Ph. Eur. <5.1.3> Efficacy of Antimicrobial Preservation
- Japanese Pharmacopeia. JP <19>Preservative effectiveness tests
- Water Systems
- Environmental Monitoring
- Air, Surfaces, Compressed Air
- DEA Schedule II, III, IV and V Drugs
- Media Fill Studies
- Disinfection Efficacy
- Compendial Testing (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
- ASTM and AOAC Methodologies
- Method Development and Validation
- Custom Assays
You may find larger laboratories, but you won’t find a testing lab that can match our recognized expertise and personal touch. We know our clients by name, not client number, and it shows in their satisfaction with our testing services.